Apple has released its 3rd Beta version of iOS 15.4 on 16 February 2022. Till now the new beta has came up with a lot of useful features like face unlock with mask. For people like me, who are fond of upgrading their iPhone and iPad to check out whether you should take a leap or not. Now you can download and install the latest iOS 15.4 Beta 3 iPSW files and install them directly on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. All of which without having a need for UDID or a developer account.
- Download iOS 15.4 Beta 4
- Check out iOS Modded apps without Jailbreak – iPA Library
Table of Contents
Download iOS 15.4 Beta 3 iPSW (Direct Links)
Download the iPSW files from below. Just tap on the model to start downloading the iPSW files directly.
Download iOS 15.4 Beta 3 Profile
If you want to install the beta version using OTA update. Then download the Beta Profile in your iPhone/ iPad via the link given below. Restart your device and go to General > Software Update > Check for Update. You’ll get a notification that iOS 15.4 Beta 3 update is available.
Download iPSW Files
How To Install iOS Beta Version on iPhone/ iPad without Developer Account
Here are the two recommended methods to install IOS Beta Software on any iDevice without UDID.
1. Using iTunes
To install the beta firmware on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. You need a PC or Mac with ITUNES installed on it. You do not need any developer account.
Note: Please backup your data as this method will perform a fresh installation.
- First of All download the iOS 15.4 Beta 3 IPSW firmware file from above links.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to the PC or Mac.
- Launch iTunes.
- Make sure to backup your data before installing the update.
- Now, if you are on Windows PC, hold “Shift” button and click on “Update”. If you are on Mac, hold “Option” button and click on “Update”.
- After clicking on Update, navigate to the downloaded iPSW and select.
- Click on Update and the firmware will now start to install.
- When done, your phone will restart and you can disconnect from PC.
2. OTA Update
On the air update is mostly not available to users. However you can get the iOS beta update using the following method.
- Download the OTA Profile using the link provided above with iPhone’s safari browser.
- Install the profile on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now restart your smartphone.
- Go to settings, general, and software update.
You’ll get a notification that a new update iOS 15.4 Beta 3 is available. Download and install it without developer account or UDID. Remember, this method does not wipe out your data.
Congratulations, you are now running the latest Beta version from Apple without a Developer Account.