Apple just released the second beta version of iOS 15.6 software for all Apple devices, with iOS 15.6 Beta 2 and iPadOS 15.6 Beta 2 also available as of (Yet to Come) ! The update comes nearly a week after version 15.5 RC release as we approach WWDC 2022, which will probably be scheduled from June 6th through June 10th. The new betas are ready to download from our site. Head on below to get the direct download links of iOS 15.6 Beta 2 iPSW Files without a developer account or UDID.
Basically all of the devices supported for iOS 14 will be able to receive and install this update. It will be compatible to almost all major models of Apple’s iPhones and iPad devices. For people like me, who are fond of upgrading their iPhone and iPad to check out whether you should take a leap or not. Now you can download and install the latest iOS 15.6 Beta 2 iPSW files and install them directly on your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- Check out iOS Modded apps without Jailbreak – iPA Library
Table of Contents
Download Methods for iOS 15.6 Beta 2
Download the iPSW files from below. Just tap on the model to start downloading the iPSW files directly.
Download Profile iOS 15.6 Beta 2
If you want to install the 2nd Beta version using OTA update. Then download the Beta Profile in your iPhone/ iPad via the link given below. Restart your device and go to General > Software Update > Check for Update. You’ll get a notification that iOS 15.6 beta 2 update is available.
Download iOS 15.6 Beta 2 iPSW File
NOTE: LINKS WILL BE ADDED AFTER RELEASE.
|iPhone SE (3rd Gen)||iPad Air 5||
|iPhone 13 Pro Max||iPad Air 4||iPod Touch (7th Gen)||
Apple TV HD or later
|iPhone 13 – iPhone 13 Pro||iPad 8 (10.2 inch)|
|iPhone 13 Mini||iPad mini 6|
|iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro||iPad 9|
|iPhone 12 Pro Max||
iPad Pro 5 (12.9-inch)
|iPhone 12 Mini||iPad Pro 3 (11-inch)|
|iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS|
|iPhone 11, iPhone XR||
iPad Pro 2 (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (10.5 inch)
|iPhone X||iPad 5, iPad 6|
|iPhone 8, iPhone 7||
iPad Air 3, iPad mini 5
|iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus||iPad 7|
|iPhone SE (2nd Gen)||iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4|
|iPhone SE||iPad Pro 9.7 inch|
|iPhone 6s||iPad Pro 12.9 inch|
|iPhons 6s Plus|
- Download more and updated iOS Beta Firmwares – iOS Beta Library
How To Install iOS Beta on iPhone/iPad
Here are the two recommended methods to install IOS Beta Software on any iDevice without UDID or a developer account.
1. Using iTunes
To install the beta firmware on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. You need a PC or Mac with ITUNES installed on it. You do not need any developer account.
Note: Please backup your data as this method will perform a fresh installation.
- First of All download the iOS 15.6 Beta 2 IPSW firmware file from above links.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to the PC or Mac.
- Launch iTunes.
- Make sure to backup your data before installing the update.
- Now, if you are on Windows PC, hold “Shift” button and click on “Update”. If you are on Mac, hold “Option” button and click on “Update”.
- After clicking on Update, navigate to the downloaded iPSW and select.
- Click on Update and the firmware will now start to install.
- When done, your phone will restart and you can disconnect from PC.
- Check out APK Modded apps for Android – APK Library
2. OTA Update
On the air update is mostly not available to users. However you can get the iOS beta update using the following method.
- Download the OTA Profile using the link provided above with iPhone’s safari browser.
- Install the profile on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now restart your smartphone.
- Go to settings, general, and software update.
You’ll get a notification that a new update iOS 15.6 Beta 2 is available. Download and install it without developer account or UDID. Remember, this method does not wipe out your data.
Congratulations, you are now running the latest Beta version from Apple without a Developer Account.