Download iTorrent to get torrents downloaded on your iOS 15 device easily. We all know that iOS is a closed source project owned by Apple. So there are a limited number of enhancements and features available for iOS users. Unlike Android operating system. Where you can have almost anything, using a vide variety of apps and tweaks developed by developers all across the world.
Torrents as you may know are a popular source of getting legit working files off from the internet. May it be a game, software, movies, softwares. Pc’s and android phones have torrent clients, used to download torrent files. iOS on the other hand only gets that functionality after jailbreak or installing cydia. But now, you can get a torrent client installed on your iPhone without Jailbreak or Cydia using iTorrent Application for iOS.
- Check Out WhatsApp Watusi 3 iPA for extra features on WhatsApp iOS 14/15.
Table of Contents
iTorrent for iOS Features
iTorrent is a torrent client app for iOS that can download without need of a browser or Jailbreak with a built in support for the files app.comes with built-in support for the Files app. It offers many useful features such as.
- Torrent downloads in the background
- Option to download via magnet-link or file
- Safari integrations. Add torrents directly from the safari
- Share downloaded files
- Download torrent to My Files app without browser
- WebDav Server
- UI Options, Light/Dark theme support enabled
- RSS Feed
- English, Russian, Turkish language support
iTorrent :Torrent Client for iOS Details
Below is a brief app information for iTorrent IPA. Get an idea for the recommended requirements to sideload it on your iPhone and iPad without Cydia/Jailbreak.
|iOS Version||iOS 13, iOS 14, iOS 15|
|iDevice Model||iPhones/iPads Supporting iOS 13/14/15|
|Last Updated||January 1, 2022|
iTorrent iPA Download
Download iTorrent iPA using the following Link. After download is complete, follow the instructions given below to sideload/ install it on your iPhone/iPad with iOS 15 without Jailbreak or Cydia.
How To Sideload/Install iTorrent on iPhone/iPad without Jailbreak
Here is a brief and short method on how to sideload the app successfully on iOS 14 and iOS 15 devices without Cydia or Jailbreak.
- A Mac OS or Windows PC
- Working Internet Connection
- Apple Account/ID
- Download the iPA file from the above link and place the downloaded file on your iPhone (Files App) using iCloud, Airdrop or any method.
- Now download and install Altserver on your MAC or Windows PC.
- Right Click on Altserver and select “Install Altstore”. Sign in with your Apple ID and Password. Altstore will begin installing on your iOS.
- Open up Altstore and navigate to “My Apps”. Now tap on Plus on the top right corner and open the downloaded iTorrent iPA file.
- When prompted, sign in again with your Apple ID.
Done, you can now see the application installed on your iOS Device.
- If you see “”Please sign in with app-specific password”, this means you have two factor authentication enabled and you have log into your account. Then create an app specific password to continue.
- Altstore can install apps without the need for a Developers Account.
- Non developers account used will have the app expire in 7 Days, but Altstore will automatically re-sign it when you connect your Phone to PC.
- App will have no iCloud and Push Notifications Support.
Thats it, if you faced any issue, please tell us in the comments. And be sure to review the application.