UPDATE : iOS 16.1 Beta 5 / iPad OS 16.1 Beta 6 / Mac OS 13.0 Beta 11 / TV OS 16.1 Beta 5 released. Click Here to Download.
iOS 16.1 Beta 4, and iPad OS 16.1 Beta 5 released just a few hours before. The update is ready to download via OTA update or IPSW installation but only for developers. However, if you want to try out the new iOS 16.1 Beta 4 firmware without a developer account or UDID, you can. Download the desired IPSW file from the link below and use iTunes to install it on any iPhone or iPad model. Step by step procedure is also given in the description below.
iOS 16.1 Beta 4 brings a lot of bug fixed, performance improvements and new features to apple products. Some unseen functions such as Battery Charging Indicator/Percentage and Clean Energy Charging is more optimized. With iOS 16.1, Apple tends to add the long awaited Live Activities feature that will help you stay on top of things happening in real life. All right from your lockscreen.
iCloud Shared Photo Library is also being introduced in iOS 16.1 Beta 4 iPSW where you can share your picture library with your friends and family (upto 6 people only).
With iOS 16.1 beta 4, Apple is also seeding iPadOS 16.1 beta 5, macOS 13 Ventura beta 10, and tvOS 16.1 beta 4 to developers but you can get it for free without a developer account from the direct download links below.
Table of Contents
Download iOS 16.1 Beta 4
Download the iPSW files from below. Just tap on the model to start downloading the iPSW files directly. Links for iPad 0S 16.1 Beta 5, Mac OS 13.0 Beta 10 and TV OS 16.1 Beta 4 are also given.
iOS 16.1 Beta 4 Profile (OTA)
If you want to install the latest 4th/5th Beta version of 16.1 using OTA update. Download the Beta Profile in your iPhone/ iPad via the link given below. Restart your device and go to General > Software Update > Check for Update. You’ll get a notification that iOS 16.1 Beta 4 update is available.
Download Profile (currently not availabla)
iOS 16.1 Beta 4 IPSW Download
Tap on the model you want to start the download from high speed official apple servers easily without developer account or UDID.
- Download more and updated iOS Beta Firmwares – iOS Beta Library
How To Install iOS Beta on iPhone/iPad
Here are the two recommended methods to install IOS Beta Software on any iDevice without UDID or a developer account.
1. Using iTunes
To install the beta firmware on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. You need a PC or Mac with ITUNES installed on it. You do not need any developer account.
Note: Please backup your data as this method will perform a fresh installation.
- First of All download the iOS 16.1 Beta 4/5 IPSW firmware file from above links.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to the PC or Mac.
- Launch iTunes.
- Make sure to backup your data before installing the update.
- Now, if you are on Windows PC, hold “Shift” button and click on “Update”. If you are on Mac, hold “Option” button and click on “Update”.
- After clicking on Update, navigate to the downloaded iPSW and select.
- Click on Update and the firmware will now start to install.
- When done, your phone will restart and you can disconnect from PC.
- Check out APK Modded apps for Android – APK Library
2. OTA Update
On the air update is mostly not available to users. However you can get the iOS beta update using the following method.
- Download the OTA Profile using the link provided above with iPhone’s safari browser.
- Install the profile on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now restart your smartphone.
- Go to settings, general, and software update.
You’ll get a notification that a new update iOS 16.1 Beta 4 or iPad OS 16.1 Beta 5 is available. Download and install it without developer account or UDID. Remember, this method does not wipe out your data.
Congratulations, you are now running the latest Beta version from Apple without a Developer Account.